Techyon is the first Head Hunter specialising exclusively in the search and selection of senior professionals and managers in the field of Information Technology. Our Recruitment Engineers select the best IT profiles for prestigious IT consulting firms, banks, service companies, manufacturing groups, start-ups of excellence and digital DNA companies.
About the Company: for a world-leading and renowned multinational company, our Recruitment Engineers are looking for a UX Engineer/Design Technologist.
- Support the definition and implementation of the Design System, from theming to delivery.
- Ensure that the Figma library is kept up to date and is built with best practices.
- Plan and provide the UI strategy and help lead sprint definition, planning & backlog refinement.
- Treate and participate in documentation for the Design System, particularly for governance.
- Evangelize the role to the design, engineering, and product teams & help them learn how best to work together.
- Be a partner to Experience designers and front-end engineers, integrating the design system into the UX process.
- Guide UX designers and front-end engineers toward robust, accessible solutions that work in a variety of scenarios.
- Help to assess the technical impact of design decisions, and ensure consideration of lower-impact options that can achieve the same design intent.
- Ensure that designs for new and existing experiences maintain consistency in the design system.
- Participate in UX design reviews and pass descriptions of needed DS work to make them a reality to Product Owners and Project Managers.
- Familiarize self & team with tools that help operationalize and bring efficiencies to design activities.
- Ensure solutions are accessibility-first.
- Serve as an evangelizer for design systems within and outside the department, provide updates and presentations to stakeholders, the digital department, and external partners such as the Accessibility Working Group as part of your role as a design system evangelizer.
- Independently deliver on projects and work with others on distributed teams.
- Contribute to other projects as required.
- Serve as an advocate for our users, keeping their needs at the heart of our digital products.