Techyon is the first Head Hunter specialising exclusively in the search and selection of senior professionals and managers in the field of Information Technology. Our Recruitment Engineers select the best IT profiles for prestigious IT consulting firms, banks, service companies, manufacturing groups, start-ups of excellence and digital DNA companies.
About the Company: for a world-leading and renowned multinational company, our Recruitment Engineers are looking for a UX Researcher.
- Work closely with Experience Architects, Experience Designers, and the company's key partners to define outstanding end-to-end user experiences for their B2B audience.
- Contribute to overall B2B product direction in collaboration with other functional area leads by delivering actionable evaluations of proposed and current UX solutions.
- Play an integral role in centralizing and organizing user insights in a knowledge repository.
- Report on current projects and use of resources, coordinating testing with third-parties and internal teams.
- Demonstrate all product-related UX documentation with sound and clearly communicated rationale.
- Take part in research and insight communication across a multidisciplinary team throughout each phase of a project.
- Stay informed with UX trends and techniques, and proactively pursue knowledge for professional development.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on the success of UX solutions for our product experiences, treatment of content, customer journeys, and acquisition and onboarding journeys.
- Facilitate hands-on problem solving sessions, events and workshops with cross functional teams copy.
- Advise and give recommendations on UX strategy and user experience best practices.
- Supply in-depth research reports that help with decision making.
- Answer questions on product experience, treatment of content, customer journeys, acquisition and onboarding journey.
- Ensure that the customer stays front and center in our solutions.